Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crying


Crying (also called sobbing, weeping, wailing, whimpering, bawling, and blubbering) is shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humans. The act of crying has been defined as "a complex secretomotor phenomenon characterized by the shedding of tears from the lacrimal apparatus, without any irritation of the ocular structures". A related medical term is lacrimation, which also refers to non-emotional shedding of tears. 
(Soure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying)


I hate to see it. I hate to do it. 
CRYING.


It kills me when I was in the hospital and I saw tears running down Mom's face. That should NOT have to happen. She cried because she was scared for her and for us, and I cried for her wondering what was going to happen.
God is with us at all times, even if we don't think so.
I've told her to stay strong and keep fighting. I love that lady so much. She has been like my other half since I was little. She knows what I like and don't like, and she has everlasting love for me. 
She was just crying in her chair and I was on Facebook, and my dad gets up and says, "What's wrong babe?" and I sat here listening. She thinks her sickness will never end, but she doesn't know so many people are praying for her and so many people care for her.
If you think about it, please write a message on the prayer wall. 
Love you all, 
Joseph and the Twomey Family

No comments:

Post a Comment