Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sorry About My Lack of Updating

Hey everyone! 
I'm really sorry I haven't been updating this in the past few days! Summer is here for me and I've been really, really busy so far. I hope everyone is having a good time so far!
Quick update for now: 
Grandma Sawvelle is doing better and is now HOME from St. Vincent's Hospital in Jacksonville, FL. She is staying with my Aunt Linda and Uncle Ray. She will start recovery there and do some at home therapy. 
Mom has started sleeping upstairs in her bed instead of downstairs in the hospital bed. She has been a lot more independent now than in the past. She is starting to put the living room back together (red room for those of you who know) and is going to have the hospital bed picked back up. Her dialysis is going better and there haven't been any problems so far with that. She is going to try and get her appointment to get the permanent catheter put in her arm so she can get the one near her shoulder taken out and to get the stitches taken out. She is still losing her hair, but that doesn't bother her very much. She has other things to think about. 
We are so thankful that she is doing better and that Grandma is doing better.
"With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." 
-Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment