Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let's clear up some confusion

If you are viewing our blog on an iPhone or other mobile device, I have disabled the mobile site. The mobile website does have bugs in it with sign in issues and viewing issues. The full version of the blog is now live and active on desktop and mobile. 


Tabs are up and running! Please leave us a comment or message on the guest book or prayer wall. TO DO THIS: You have to sign in to an account. Here is what is accepted: Google (Gmail), AIM (AOL.com), WordPress (other blog site), LiveJournal, TypePad, and OpenID.  I am sorry to say, you must sign in to post comments so I know who is posting and for security reasons. There is no anonymous option (unfortunately). Most people use Google accounts. That is what I use for the blog. If you don't have a Google account, I STRONGLY recommend you getting one. It is quick, easy, and free. I will look into fixing this during the summer.


https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount (This site is secure, hence the httpS://)

I have people saying, "I cannot post comments!" You must sign in to post. You can comment on a post I put up by clicking the pencil icon, or just type in the comment box on the guest book or prayer wall. Don't be shy! I do check my emails (both) listed below. I check my Gmail first, and my Apple email secondly. I understand not everyone is computer savvy. 


I will put an update for yesterday and today up later. I have finals this week and have been busy! I only have 2 and 1/2 more hours as a freshman in high school! This is very exciting for me and Mom. I am really going to miss my friends and teachers. Have a safe summer and a fun summer, and check our blog daily! I will start blogging from the iOS app this summer to keep you guys updated even more. 

2 comments: