Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012

We've come a long way since the beginning! I am so excited to see so much progress being made daily. Dialysis was today and that went well, but after dialysis you tend to be more tired and cranky. (Sorry Mom!) She is resting right now and is going to take it easy for the rest of the day. Things at the Twomey Home have been going well, and life is a blessing for sure.
From now on, every time I put a new post up, I am going to change the background. It keeps things interesting and reminds us of how beautiful our surrounding are. 
Click the FACEBOOK tab! Now you can subscribe to my Facebook updates if we are now Facebook friends, simple by clicking subscribe.
Please, if you want to get in touch with us or talk to us, contact us! I check emails probably about 15 times a day on the go. If you text me I will text back unless my phone is dead or I'm busy. 
Thanks for all the love and support you continue to send! It is really not even fair to try and describe how much it means to us. 
Follow our blog with Google to the right! Answer those trivia questions! Just because someone has answered, doesn't mean it is right!


Keep your heads up! God loves you!
A shortened bible verse:


John 10:10
Live FULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment