Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15, 2012

With the school year quickly ending and six days remaining, the countdown has become quite exciting for me and for Mom. Today when I came down for breakfast she said she was having some bad swelling and asked if she could just stay laying down, and I said yes. Not even five minutes later, here she comes shuffling into the kitchen. She helped me make breakfast and get ready for school. While I was at school she had dialysis in Lawrenceville at the dialysis center. Mrs. Lori spent the day with her and Daniel, and was the one who offered to do that and take Mom up to dialysis. Her dialysis went fine, but there was a man next to her she said that started having complications, which received a lot of attention from everyone else. I am very thankful it was not her with complications. She took Daniel out for a while and got a speaker and sub woofer for the iHome in the basement. We tried out a dubstep song with it and Mom goes, "Yes, I feel it up here." She didn't seem overly impresses, but I think she thought we were just being loud. She made dinner that both her and the rest of us could eat instead of one dinner for her and a separate one for us. She and Dad went to the store and are on their way home. I fell asleep on the couch (the high school life!) and just woke up a few minutes ago, so now is the time to get some homework done so I have a little more time to spend with her tonight. Also, she is on a good size amount of medications which do keep everything working. Please continue to pray for healing and progress like this every day where she wants to do things and is motivated. 
Joseph 

No comments:

Post a Comment